Surprise your friends and family with fried egg muffins on Easter. The muffins are easy to make and will make people smile. Not only for Easter! Happy Baking!
Ingredients (for 6 muffins)
90 g oil
300 g flour
1 tbsp baking powder
100 g sugar
1 Dr Oetker package vanilla sugar
1 egg, 1 pinch of salt
150 g white chocolate
125 ml buttermilk
1 tbsp cream of tartar (Natron in German)
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 big can of apricots
- chop white chocolate coarsely and add it to dough.
- let apricots drip but keep the juice.
- mix oil with buttermilk, lemon juice, 75ml apricot juice and 1 egg, then add it to the dough until it is thicker.
- fill muffins forms with the dough and place on each 1 apricot.
- bake the muffins in preheated oven on 200 degrees C (or 392 F ) for 30-35 minutes.