Ingredients (serves 4)
1 kg potatoes
1 cup cooked ham cubes
1 small onion
salt, pepper, fresh grated nutmeg
butter, olive oil
- Boil potatoes the day before and keep them in the fridge.
- Peel potatoes and slices them thin.
- chop onion fine.
- Melt butter with some olive oil in a non-sticking skillet, then saute onions until transparent, add ham cubes.
- Saute for 1 minute, then add slices potatoes. Add spices as needed. Stir carefully, don't mash potatoes.
- Turn them several times until they are slightly brown on all sides and crunchy.
- Serve them with lettuce.