Who doesn’t love hot chocolate? The popular hot winter beverage can be made with dark or with white chocolate. Here’s the recipe for a German Hot White Chocolate – Simply irresistible. Happy Cooking and Happy Holidays!
750 ml milk
125 g white chocolate
2 tbsp liquor such as Coffee or egg liquor
125 ml heavy cream
– Bring the milk to a boil, then remove from stove.
– Break chocolate into small pieces and add to hot milk.
– Mix until chocolate has melted completely. If you still have some chocolate pieces heat the milk again.
– Add the liquor, mix well and pour into glasses or cups.
– Beat heavy cream but not firm, it should be creamy.
– Place cream on top and sprinkle with cinnamon.