Hot white chocolate for a long winter’s evening or for Halloween with some orange eatable color. Easy to make, just get some white chocolate. If the white chocolate is already sugared don’t add additional sugar. Happy Cooking!
IngredientsHalloween Hot white Chocolate
200 g white chocolate, chopped
1000 ml (1 l) milk 2%
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
optional: orange eatable color for an orange Halloween color
grated chocolate for decoration
– bring milk to a boil, stir frequently so the milk won’t burn or use a lower temperature.
– chop the while chocolate if it is not chopped yet.
– reduce temperature when milk has come to a boil, then add chocolate while stirring continously.
– let it simmer until chocolate has dissolved completely.
– remove from heat, add the color if desired- the more color you add the more orange it will be.
– then add sugar to taste, optional. It depends how sweet the white chocolate is.
– fill in glasses and add whipped cream on top and sprinkle with grated chocolate.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.