Ingredients (serves 4) Tortellini with Blue Cheese Sauce
1 package tortellini of your choice (for this recipe tortellini with spinach filling)
1 tbsp olive oil, 1tbsp butter
2 small onions, 1/2 green pepper (or red, yellow)
3 small zucchini
1/4 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup whole milk or half and half
2 tsp tapioca starch
3-4 crumbled blue cheese (or rochefort, gorgonzola)
Cooking Instructions Tortellini with Blue Cheese Sauce
- cook tortellini per instructions.
- in a skillet heat olive oil and butter; chop onions, pepper, slice zucchini; saute them for 5 minutes on medium heat in the hot oil-butter mix.
- mix heavy cream and milk, add tapioca; whisk it very well so all tapioca gets dissolved.
- add tortellini to the vegetable.
- pour the cream-milk mix over it and let it simmer for 2 minutes.
- add crumbled cheese to the tortellini.
- if the sauce is still too liquid, add more tapioca.
Serve it with lettuce.
And don’t forget to subscribe to our Newsletter!
[hana-code-insert name='signup' /]