Classic dish that is wonderful for all seasons. It can be the highlight of a festive menu or a refreshing dessert in summe:
Hot Raspberries with Vanilla Ice Cream Dessert. Happy Cooking!
(for 1 serving)
3 scoops vanilla ice cream
120 g raspberries, fresh or frozen
1 TL powdered sugar
1-2 tbsp water
For decoration as needed:
chocolate Streusel, whipped cream, waffles, cocoa, cinnamon
If you use Frozen raspberries, let them defrost a bit before using. Then proceed below.
– Heat 3/4 of the raspberries in a pot with 1-2 tbsp water. Add sugar, let simmer for 2-3 min
– Press through a fine sieve so all seeds are removed. If you use a stick mixer to puree the berries the seed will remain.
– Heat again, add remaining raspberries.
– Place 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream on a place or glass dish.
– Pour the raspberry sauce over the ice cream.
– Decorate with the items as mentioned above.