How to cook cauliflower? Cauliflower has become an important vegetable to substitute gluten. In Germany we have a popular dish for cauliflower, and it is very similar to the way making Wiener Schnitzel. The German Fried cauliflower dish is super easy to make and tastes really yummy! Happy Cooking!
breadcrumbs, without spices or herbs
salt, pepper to taste
For frying: Expeller expressed coconut oil/safflower oil/sunflower oil
some lemon juice
– Wash cauliflower and separate in single flowers.
– Place in cold water with some salt and boil until cauliflower is “al dente” (it should not be too soft).
– Drain, let cool off a bit, so you can hold each one in your hands.
– Place breadcrumbs in a soup plate, beat eggs in a different plate. Add some pepper and salt to the eggs.
– Heat oil in a pan, place cauliflowers in the hot oil and fry until they are evenly brown.
– Sprinkle with some lemon juice.