If you own an ice cream machine you should try this recipe for German Homemade Dark Chocolate Ice Cream. It’s delicious! Homemade ice cream is the best because it contains only real and healthy ingredients compared to the commercial ice cream with chemicals and sweetened with the unhealthy high fructose corn syrup. You just need an ice cream machine – Happy ice cream Making!
1 bar dark chocolate (70% cocoa)
150 ml whole milk
4 tbsp unsweetened cocoa
5 tbsp powdered sugar or to taste
2 drops rum flavor or 1 tbsp dark rum
1 package vanilla sugar (Bourbon)
250 ml heavy cream
– Chop the chocolate into smaller pieces.
– Warm the milk in a pot, and melt the chocolate pieces.
– Add cocoa and powdered sugar.
– Whisk until it’s smooth.
– Place the pot into ice water and whisk until the cream is cold.
– Beat heavy cream firm and add to the cooled off cream.
– Have it run in the ice cream machine for about 25 min.