Valentine’s Day Breakfast Eggs – Surprise your beloved one on Valentine’s Day with a special breakfast that contains heart shaped toast bread with eggs and rosemary butter. Learn how to make the rosemary butter from scratch. Happy Cooking and Happy Valentine’s Day!
50 g soft butter
1/2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
salt, pepper to taste
8 slices white toast
– Make Rosemary Butter: Mix soft butter with rosemary and salt, beat until foamy.
Make the Toast:
– Spread the rosemary butter on all toast slices
– With a heart shaped cookie cutter cut out hearts on 4 toast slices. You get heart shaped pieces and slices that are cut out (like a frame). Place these slices on a slice of toast that is not cut out.
– Place the double toast slices on a baking tray layered with parchment paper.
– Place each egg first into a bowl, then place it into each heart shaped toast.
– Bake in pre-heated oven for about 10 min on 350 F.
– Spice the egg with salt and pepper to taste.