Valentine’s Day Breakfast Eggs – Surprise your beloved one for Valentine’s Day with a special breakfast that contains heart shaped toast bread with eggs and rosemary butter! Learn how to make he rosmary butter from scratch. Happy Cooking and Happy Valentine’s Day!
50 g soft butter
1 garlic clove, squeezed (optional)
1/2 tbsp chopped rosmary
salt, pepper to taste
8 slices white toast
Make rosemary butter:
Mix soft butter with garlic, rosemary and salt, beat until foamy.
Make the toast:
– spread the rosemary butter on all toasts>
– with a heart shaped cookie cutter cut out hearts on 4 slices of toasts. You get heart shaped toast and slices that are cut out (like a frame). Place these slices on a slice of toast that is not cut out.
– Place the double toast slices on a baking tray layered with parchment paper.
– Place each egg first into a bowl, then place it into each heart shaped toast.
– Bake them in pre-heated oven for about 10 min on 350 F.
– spice the egg with salt to taste.