Do you like red beets or beet root? If yes, then you should make this delicious German Red Beet Apple Salad. Red beets are a good source of dietary fibre, folate, iron, magnesium, manganese, potassium, and vitamin C. When fresh berries are not isn season this red vegetable is a great alternative for the vitamin C intake. Enjoy this salad recipe. Happy Cooking!
– Recommended: Wear gloves when handling the red beet.
– Peel red beet, cut ins very small cubes.
– You can peel the apple or not. Remove core and cut in very small cubes.
– Combine apples with red beet and mix well.
– Add salt, pepper, vinegar, and oil, also walnuts or horseradish if you like, then the sour cream. Mix well.