Serve the Leberkaese Burger at your Oktoberfest or enjoy it while watching a soccer game. The burger tastes best with a glass of German beer! Find out how you can make Leberkaese from scratch- Click here – Happy Cooking!
1 tbsp sunflower oil
4 slices Leberkäse (each 3/4 inch thick)
4 leaves baby romaine
4 (German) rolls – How to make German rolls –
4 tsp sweet mustard
200 g German Sauerkraut
– Heat oil, brown Leberkaese slices for about 5 minutes on both sides.
– Cut tomatoes in slices.
– Clean lettuce, wash and dry (the best is to use a salad spinner).
– Chop parsley fine.
– Cut rolls in half and spread on each side the mustard (add butter if you like).
– Warm the Sauerkraut.
– Place salad, Leberkaese, 2 tomato slices and Sauerkraut on one half; sprinkle with parsley.
– Place other roll half on top.
source recipe & photo: www.lecker.de